- Two 22 minute running halves. 2 minute halftime.
- Time will be kept on score board. Penalty time will be kept at field table.
- All games running time
- One 30 second timeout per game (Clock Stops).
- Time Outs: can only be called in offensive zone or during a dead ball.
- Penalty time is running time. If clock stops for timeout, penalty time stops.
- Faceoff: 3 illegal procedures in a half by a team results in a 30 second penalty.
- All counts in effect.
- Back Court rules in effect. After offensive team touches ball in offensive zone, ball cannot cross midline.
- Overtime: Each team is allowed 1 time out (Clock Stops).
- Non-Playoff game: one 4-minute sudden victory period, if game is tied after 4 minutes, game remains tied.
- Playoff game: continuous 4 minute sudden victory periods until there is a winner. Switch sides immediately and continue play
- No player may compete, or be rostered, on more than one team during the tournament. Anyone found in violation of this will forfeit their games.
- Any team member who is ejected from the game will be prohibited from competing in the team’s next game.
- Any fighting or flagrant disrespect toward any tournament participant (refs, opponents, fans, directors, field workers) will not be tolerated and will result in no refund
- Spectators may not enter the field. Only tournament officials, workers, players and coaches are allowed
Tie Breaker Procedure
- Head to Head result
- Total Goal differential (goal differential will not exceed +/- 8 per game)
- Total Goals Against
- Coin flip