- No team will receive a full refund.
- Partial refunds will be issued if the tournament is canceled in whole.
- Teams who have completed two or more games are not eligible for a refund and forfeit 100% of their registration fee
- Teams who have completed less than two games will receive a refund of their balance paid above the non-refundable deposit.
- No refund of any kind for any team that registers and withdrawls
- No refunds will be issued if the tournament is shortened in part for any reason, including inclement weather or any other “Act of God.”
- No refunds will be issued for playoff or championship games are canceled / shortened due to weather.
- No refund for any team that is removed from the tournament by the tournament director for using illegal players or behavior that requires the team to be removed from the tournament.
- Maryland Lacrosse Showcase LLC., its officers, employees and staff will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by any team, club or organization if the tournament is canceled in whole or in part. The Tournament along with local County or school officials reserves the right to decide on all matters pertaining to the operation of the tournament and its judgment is final.