Girls Refund Policy
- Under no circumstances will a player receive a full refund.
- Refunds will only be given out for injury to Rising Seniors. A doctors note must be received, at that time a refund will be given minus a 40% charge. Notes received before 2 weeks prior to the event will only be accepted and processed, anything after is non-refundable.
- Any athlete who is not a Rising Senior will be rolled over to next years event – no refund will be given.
- The showcase director reserves the right to terminate a players enrollment in the event of unsportsmanlike conduct without refund.
- No refunds will be issued for games shortened due to weather.
- No refunds will be issued to players who were able to play in at least two games.
- Any player that was unable to play in at least two games due to games cancelled for bad weather will receive $50 for each non-played games of those three.
- Players will be required to complete a Weather Refund Request Form that will be available upon request. This will indicate the player requesting the refund, to whom the check should be made payable and where the check should be mailed. No refunds will be issued if a Refund Request form is not submitted within 10 days of the Tournament.